You are here

General discusion Thread

11672 posts / 0 new
Last post

Add new comment

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Due to the bdsm I've realised that people like myself usually only click a if we like the thumbnail which made me think. Is there any peak comic that I may have gone past that had bad or mid thumbnails or ones that give a different idea

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026


Outdated. Doesn't capture people's eyes at first because it's just cloaked person going in an inn. Wished there was a better coverart for the comic with it's characters in it because I do love the characters 

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

What should my halloween pfp be? Maybe mahito?

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

U will be the one to grip and touch

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Nah change this pfp into sukana

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

Let me be frank for a moment. Fly me to the moon.

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

October = october 31st = halloween = shibuya incident date = shibuya incident = gojo’s sealing = gojo = jjk



jjk reference today

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

Any (legal) malfoid porn on here?

DevarLover43's picture
ed: 09/09/2026

Legit pronunciation channel btw

How to pronounce nigga - Vocab Today

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Can a nigga borrow a french fry?

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

Now how is a nigga gonna borrow a french fry? Nigga is you gonna give it back? 

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

Home alone reference?

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Fuck you mean home alone!?

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

When the hell did Macaulay Culkin say nigga?

Prospector's picture
ed: 19/09/2026

Lmao what



It’s from the Boondocks 

Trim01's picture
ed: 09/08/2025

I just love spreading joy and actual happiness

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

I just love spreading (¡)/(_*_)

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

I find it funny how there may actually be normal women on this site and they're just living amongst us on multiporn (not bacardi she doesn't count)

JJK Reference Anon's picture
ed: 13/09/2026

Do we count? 

Satan's 's picture
ed: 10/08/2026

It would be funny if OVA is actually a woman. 

John Moses Browning's picture
ed: 08/03/2026

This new freak’s a woman? 

Trim01's picture
ed: 09/08/2025

I only know the 2 and they are both freaked the fuck out. Both nice ppl tho, at least I think so



Also no way Bacardi is a woman, maybe a dude whose actually a woman

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

Tf is a dude whose actually a woman

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Idk but it sounds like bacardi

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Prolly

Ultron The Unforgiving's picture
ed: 31/08/2026
sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

I was gonna coment ai slop but then I was realized this was commented by a literal robot

Bacardí's picture
ed: 26/09/2026

Ultron was tight 

Donald J Trump SS's picture
ed: 31/08/2026

Same here

Ultron The Unforgiving's picture
ed: 31/08/2026

I bet you do

GrandRegent Thragmire's picture
ed: 05/05/2026
sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Unintentional marketing ploy ah

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

Today coworker chose to chart his own path and failed his task miserably,  (i wasnt in charge today yet) he should've listened to captain

Skylanders Fan's picture
ed: 07/09/2026

What do you consider the difference between a 7/10 and a 8/10 comic?

Prospector's picture
ed: 19/09/2026

For me a 7/10 is a pretty good but not extraordinary comic. It does well in art, plot, or appeal (at least one). Some 7/10’s for me would be Game Changer, Extra Chessy’s Valentine, After Class Research, or Sinful Pleasures. 



An 8/10 is a great comic. It does great in art, plot, or appeal (at least one) and well in the others, or it does well in all three. This would be comics like Claire’s Glare, Boozy Uzi, Toph Heavy, Dandy Demons: Squishmas Special, Ralsei x Clover, or some of the Skarp World comics (you kind of have to pick and choose from those tbh).



Again, that’s just my scale. Personal taste is a huge part of most people’s comic ratings 

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Well you're in luck

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Something that is gonna bleed with good art but isn't peak like good story

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Hmmmm well something that has fairlt good art and doesn't contain cheating rape incest or loli. oh and it doesn't have a good story

Captain Ahab E.G.O's picture
ed: 03/06/2025

PROSPECTOR! I SUMMON THEE!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Hi, my name is Verity

Prospector's picture
ed: 19/09/2026
Spoink Bim's picture
ed: 10/08/2026

And I'd like to make myself bolieeeeeve, that planet earrrrth turrrns slooooowlyyyy!



It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cause in my dreams, they're bursting at the seeeeeeams!

 

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Song from fortnite yeah I caught that reference Im just that cool

GrandRegent Thragmire's picture
ed: 05/05/2026
Ranger Yeager's picture
ed: 10/09/2020

I forgot scout could sing

sentient sword's picture
ed: 01/07/2026

Feel like I've heard this before

Sousuke Aizen's picture
ed: 09/10/2025

Its fireflies by owl city i believe 

Spoink Bim's picture
ed: 10/08/2026

Right you are!

DevarLover43's picture
ed: 09/09/2026

I've tried multiple times but I just could'nt create a forum. So ill just leave it here...

I am writing a warden x greenfeld fanfic on ao3. Check out 2 Share a dream by DevarLover43

Maggotero's picture
ed: 23/04/2026

s have to approve your forum so you'll have to wait 

Pages